The spirit of generosity at Pac Point is remarkable. Caring parents, grandparents, community sponsors, and friends have invested in the mission and vision since the school’s founding in 1995. This partnership and tradition of giving enable Pac Point to continue improving and excelling each year in all aspects of private education: adding new academic curriculum, keeping pace with changes in technology, and challenging staff with professional growth opportunities.
There are four primary ways to give to Pac Point. You can help support us through:
• The Annual Fund,
• Major fundraising events,
• Amazon Smile (smile.amazon.com),
• And the SCRIP program.
How your gift is invested?
- 50-75% Academic Programs (technology, music, art, sports, library, tuition assistance, and field trips)
- 15-30% Staff Support (staff training, professional development, staff emergency assistance)
- 5-15% Institutional Advancement (advertising, marketing, and public relations events.
As tuition alone does not cover all the costs incurred to the school district, Pacific Point seeks funds to support and strengthen its existing programs. Family participation is a key to the success of these events in order to keep tuition and fees from soaring. Thank you in advance for your investment in the mission of building a firm foundation through Christ-centered education. Your gifts, no matter the size, will make an eternal difference in the mind, heart, and future of each student at Pac Point!
For more information on the giving opportunities at Pac Point, please contact our business office at (408) 847-7922