Pacific Point Christian Schools’ mission is to be a Gospel-centered, mission-focused school district that partners with parents in educating and nurturing students’ minds and hearts for use in God’s kingdom now and in the future.
To provide high quality Christian education, preschool through twelfth grade, to the south-county area.
Goals and Spirtual Objectives
- To teach the necessity of being born again of the Spirit of God by receiving Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior (John 3:16)
- To teach that growth in the Christian life depends upon fellowship with God through Bible study, Christian fellowship, and prayer. (Acts 2:42)
- To devote time to spiritual devotion and study. Bible lessons, stories and songs are included in the daily activities. (Psalm 119:45)
- To make Christ known to those around us (friends, family, etc.), by training students to live and share the abundant Christian life, and by providing an academically superior program that will enable students to excel in whatever occupation and sphere of influence they choose.
- To maintain open communication with parents and to offer direct instruction, assistance and resources as they fulfill their responsibility for the overall education of their children.
- To emphasize basic academic skills, technology, literacy, communication and interpersonal skills that will enable students to excel in whatever occupation and sphere of influence to which the Lord calls them.
Since God has not restricted the ministry of His church to people of any one race, color, national or ethnic origin and it is the desire of Pacific Point Christian Schools (Pac Point) to share the gospel of Jesus with all people. Pac Point admits students of any race, color and national origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities made available to students in the school. It does not discriminate on the bases of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, financial aid, or in any other school administered program