“Building Our Future…One C.L.A.S.S. at a Time”
Why give to the Annual Fund?
Because Pacific Point is making a difference in the lives of kids! Our Annual Fund is an important financial resource with an immediate impact on students, faculty and staff. The Annual Fund is a group of unrestricted contributions used to defray expenses tuition alone does not cover. All tax-deductible gifts to the Annual Fund directly impact each current student while ensuring quality Christian education for generations to come. Please give prayerful consideration to what Pac Point means to you now and what it can continue to mean to your family and our community in the future.
Pacific Point depends on gifts to the Annual Fund from:
- Current and former school families
- Grandparents and other relatives
- Alumni and alumni parents
- Administration, faculty and staff
- Local and nationwide businesses
Participation: Each donation represents an individual or family partnering with our schools to become even greater in fulfilling its mission. 100% participation is critical to reach our objectives! We ask ALL to give a gift, large or small.
How your gift is invested?
- 50-75% Academic Programs (technology, music, art, sports, library, tuition assitance, and field trips)
- 15-30% Staff Support (staff training, professional development, staff emergency assistance)
- 5-15% Institutional Advancement (advertising, marketing and public relations events.
To download a copy of our Annual Fund brochure please click here