Step -I Enrollment Application – NEW!
The first step in the application process is completing the Enrollment Application. Fill out the application in one of two ways; Online or request a printed form from the school office. Qualified applicants will be notified of their enrollment status based on current openings and invited to complete Steps II-IV.
Online Enrollment Application – Click Here
Step-II Enrollment Process
- Pay the enrollment fee (K-12th $425 /Preschool $250)
- Submit Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Signed Contract Provisions (Download – PDF)
- Preschool Requirement: Current Medical Assessment
- First-Eighth Grade Requirement: Report card from last two years
- First-Eight Grade requirement: Recent Achievement test scores (SAT,STAR,MAP, etc)
Step-III Testing (K-12th)
The school office will arrange a testing date and time.
After all steps of the application process have taken place an administrator will meet with the parents or guardians to discuss acceptance and placement of the student. Please note we do not currently have the resources to provide special programs for students with learning disabilities or behavioral problems.
Spiritual growth is a high priority: therefore, Bible teaching is integral in our daily program and not an optional part of our curriculum.
Special Notes regarding immunizations:
- Students entering kindergarten or first grade: A Report of Health Examination for School Entry must be completed by the student’s health examiner and submitted to our office before the child starts our school.
- Students entering seventh grade: a record of Tdap, DTap, or DTP booster – 1 dose on or after 7th birthday and (2) MMR immunizations must be received by the school office before starting.